New opening with a local family owned growing service business. This position will be located in our Toms River Office and will be 40 hours per week with a work schedule of 8am to 5pm Monday thru Friday.
We are a medium sized independent towing company and repair facility that operates 24/7/365 and employs approximately 15 people. This job supports our towing, impound, emergency response, and breakdown services, and as a result there are pressure points and challenges that require a person able to make multiple correct decisions under pressure.
- Take incoming calls for towing service, police impounds, and accidents.
- Coordinate and dispatch multiple drivers
- Take incoming calls for impound release questions that relate specifically to the laws relating to towing and impoundment
- Perform releases and cashier duties for impounded vehicles with potentially dishonest, demanding, and challenging customers.
- Process impoundment paperwork and maintain compliance with all requirements for the laws of towing and impoundment.
- Administrative and clerical duties.
- Abandoned vehicle auction management.
- Billing and collection of towing services.
- Cash and deposit management.
- Emergency call center or dispatch experience is a must.
- Associates degree or equivalent.
- 2 to 4 years of comparable work experience
- Keyboarding 50 words per minute.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and very organized.
- Strong desire to help people and solve challenging problems.
- Able to work under pressure